Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Summer Night at the Higgins'

I'm enjoying an evening home tonight. I'm home before 11pm for once! On these summer nights I can usually be found at the Bou! I'm trying to enjoy my apartment, you know. I lit some candles, just chillin on the couch.

We met for small group tonight and it was great. Today was actually the first night I have been able to make it since I've been busy with dance on Thursday nights up until this point.
Chris and Amanda spoke about faith and then we just released it! Some powerful scriptures in Hebrews about faith..

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

We wrote down some things that we are believing God for in the coming days, weeks, months, years..

I'm having faith for several things. One of my "biggies" is believing God for a marriage that will be a pure testimony of His goodness. My faith has been built up these past few weeks. I'm believing God for His timing to be perfect for us! I can't wait to give glory to God for what He does. It's going to be big.
A godly man.. and not just any godly man (cause they are out there) but the one that God would prepare and bring to me!

I'm believing and declaring that this will come to pass. As we sat outside on this beautiful night. Believers gathered together, edifying one another, I just sat there thinking about the testimony. My marriage will be a testimony! My heart is filled with faith. Thank you, Lord, for the faith-filled declarations made tonight! Let each one come to pass!

No comments: