Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Fun

It is hard to believe that June is almost over! Summer 2010 has gotten off to a great start and I'm expecting some amazing things to come.

I'm sitting at Caribou! Holy Spirit has invaded this atmosphere here and I just love observing it. God's people sprawled all over this place. A Bible study going on outside, a group from New Life just met here before a treasure hunt.

I'm still amazed and thankful for all that God has done these last few weeks. I find myself just in awe of what He's doing. My constant desire is that I would be 'good soil'.. ready to receive and grow!

I'm hoping to blog here more in the next few weeks, especially as I prepare to go to El Salvador. This is a nice supplement to a journal, where I can share with others, and have an online record and reminder of all that God is doing in my life and the lives of those around me.
Have a great week!!


No comments: