Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Coldplay ~ Oct. 21, 2008 ~ Cleveland


Carrie and I went to Coldplay's Viva La Vida concert last night in Cleveland. It was amazing. I love their music. Our seats were up high but we could still see really well. There were these sphere globes hanging from the ceiling that projected video of the concert on them. They were sweet. There would also be random colors and designs on them throughout the show.


There was also a point in the show when Chris Martin said "we'll be back in 30 seconds" and we assummed that they were gonna take an ultra quick break or something. Instead, they ran off stage and through the corridor and ran all the way up into the crowd a few hundred feet away. They sang a few songs right up there wit the people who were "in the back". It was great and totally unexpected.


I loved everything about the show, except when it ended. It seemed short.


I took my first personal day today too. It was about time :)

No comments: