Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Day!

Snow day today!!! It was so lovely. First of this school year and the best news to hear on a Monday morning. It was a really great day. I went over Sarah's house and we were masters of cookie making. Domestic Divas, if you will. We made so much. We dipped everything we could find in chocolate. She also got me a little Christmas tree to put up in my room. It's sooo cute!

Christmas is in one week. wow. This year went so fast. A few days of school left and then Christmas break. I need to find something productive to do during this upcoming break.

I also found out that I need to go for jury duty in January. Grand jury, nonetheless. I'm really hoping that I don't actually get picked. So, we'll see what happens with that. Just don't want to miss too much school.

Well, here's to a great snow day!!

No comments: