Saturday, May 1, 2010

Macbook!

Hello internet!
It's a Saturday night. I'm sitting at the coffee shop. I bought a Macbook Pro today.
Spent the day trying to set it up and learn about it. It's pretty sweet. Since I spend so much time online, I figured I may as well have a sweet computer. Yeah, it was expensive. I consider it an investment.

Church tomorrow. Should be fun. God is so good. I'm going to share a brief testimony on my experience in Life Groups. How being involved in one has been beneficial, etc. and to encourage people to join a Lifegroup.

It's May! We know what that means! Soon it will be June! Soon school will be out. Exciting! I'm pumped for this summer. Going on a missions trip to El Salvador. I think my mom and I are going to New York too. We'll see if that happens! It would be fun!

Well, I'm officially Mac-ed out!

No comments: