Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I can't forget this season.

I never want to forget this season. I can barely find the words to accurately describe it. Let's just say "it sucks". I can't go on like this and I know it. Here's the quote of the hour for me - "people don't change until the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of changing".

Honestly, I'm not quite there yet. Not quite in enough pain. That makes me mad. Cause I should be. I know I'm going to do this. Somehow, someway, I know that I'll be able to look back at this post and remember. I'll be glad because I'll know, really know, God's faithfulness and I'll believe in myself. So, I suppose all hope isn't lost. I just want to remember. I so easily forget these seasons. Then I end up in them again. I don't want that to happen.

Ugh. here I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.